Raising Funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Saturday 17th September 2022 - 12:30pm to 4:00pm
About this Event
Come and enjoy the excitement of watching professional tennis players and our special guests have a fun hit & giggle in support of raising funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Marconi Tennis Academy is proud to be hosting this event and thank you for your interest in a very worthy cause.
- 12:30pm: Gates open!
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: Double trouble! Special guests are paired with our advanced squad players in a fun (giggles guaranteed), non-competitive game of doubles tennis
- 1:30pm: Here come the pros! Professional players, Adrian Correa (Marconi Tennis) and Kyle Stoker will play an action packed, competitive Fast 4 match (approx. 45 min)
- Other activities:
- Free BBQ! Make a donation of $10 or more and receive a yummy BBQ treat!
- Dutch auction anyone? With some great prizes on offer, will you ace a deal?
- Are you looking for a corporate donation offer? Donate over $250 and your brand will feature on the day along with regular shout-outs on our social media!
Our Address & Location
Please park to the left hand side of the main Club Marconi building and walk around the back of the club, past the World Gym, Child Care Centre and around to the Tennis Courts.
Acknowledgment of Country
Marconi Tennis and Squash acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land we now know as the City of Fairfield and we pay our respects to the Cabrogal of the Darug Nation. As we continue to learn to live together on their ancestral lands, we acknowledge their elders, past and present and emerging, as the holders of memories, traditions, culture and spirituality of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the nation.