Assistant Head Coach
Hello, I’m Joel Liberatore, and I am the assistant head coach and competition organiser at the Marconi Tennis Academy. I have been coaching for 10 years and have worked with people ranging from 2 –85 years of old. I am in charge of our Masters Cup Division One Competition that runs on Saturday afternoons from 4 – 7pm.
I have completed my Junior Development Coaching Course through Tennis Australia and am now working on achieving the Club Professional certificate by 2020.
I love coaching as it allows me to connect with a wide variety of people and because I enjoy helping people become the best they can.
- Marconi Tennis Coach of the year 2018
- Rotary Award Winner 2016 for Pride of Workmanship Award
- Junior Development Certificate – Tennis Australia
- Diploma of Fitness, Certificate lll and lV in Fitness
- Community Coaching Principles Course
- Senior First Aid
- National Crime Check
- Working With Children Check